It looks like we don't have any open positions that interest you at the moment. Fill in the recruitment form and write in the comments the position you would like to work in. We will contact you as soon as we can offer you a job.
By virtue of the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation", we hereby inform that:
1. Data Controller
The controllers of your personal data are:
Acaisoft z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with its registered office in Białystok, address: ul. Świętego Rocha 10/2, 15-879 Białystok, registered in the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS), under KRS no. 0000646025, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 9512422298, National Business Register Number (REGON): 365827060, hereinafter referred to as „Acaisoft”.
2. Categories of personal data – the information about the personal data obtained from the data subject Acaisoft processes the following categories of your personal data: identification data, address data and contact details.
3. Purpose and legal basis of data processing
Acaisoft may process the personal data for the following purposes:
1) to present a job offer or examine a job application for the position offered by Acaisoft - pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1(a) of the ﾠRegulation,
2) to sign the contract with Acaisoft ﾠ- pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1(b) of the Regulation,
3) to perform the contract with Acaisoft ﾠ- pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1(b)-(c) of the Regulation,
4) to establish and seek claims by Acaisoft ﾠin connection with the conducted business activity, in the proceedings before law ﾠenforcement authorities, deciding authorities, including common courts, administrative courts, the Supreme Court, in ﾠadministrative proceedings, including tax proceedings - pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1(f) of the Regulation,
5) to perform the contract executed by and between the cooperating company and Acaisoft in connection with the products and services offered by such entities - pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1(a) of the Regulation.
4. Sharing of personal data
Your personal data may be shared by Acaisoft with the following entities:
1) entities and bodies, to which Acaisoft ﾠis obliged or authorized to disclose personal data on the basis of applicable ﾠprovisions of law, including entities and bodies authorized to receive personal data from Acaisoft ﾠor entitled to ﾠdemand access to such personal data pursuant to applicable provisions of law, ﾠ
2) entities entrusted with activities related to the business operations of Acaisoft,
3) entities collaborating with Acaisoft, in connection with the products and services offered by such entities.
5. Transfer of personal data to third countries
Your personal data may be transferred to other third countries if the contracts signed with such entities contain special solutions provided for by the applicable law.
6. Period of personal data retention
Your personal data shall be retained for the following period:
1) validity of the job offer or examination of an application for the position offered by Acaisoft, and upon its expiry, on the basis of your consent to use your application details in the future recruitment processes organized by Acaisoft for a period of 4 years,
2) term of the contract signed with Acaisoft and upon its expiry, in connection with a legal obligation of Acaisoft under the applicable provisions of law,
3) time necessary to seek claims by Acaisoft in connection with its business activity or defence against claims raised against Acaisoft, under the applicable provisions of law, including limitation periods provided for in the applicable regulations.
7. Vested rights
In connection with the processing of your personal data by Acaisoft, you have the following rights:
1) right to access your personal data,
2) right to rectify your personal data,
3) right to remove your personal data (right to be forgotten),
4) right to limit the processing of your personal data,
5) right to move your personal data to another data controller,
6) right to object against the processing of your personal data,
7) right to withdraw the consent in the event when Acaisoft processes your personal data based on such consent, at any time and in any manner, without affecting validity of the processing performed on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal,
8) right to submit a complaint with the Data Protection Officer if you decide that the processing of your personal data breaches the provisions of the Regulation.
8. Source of personal data – the information concerning the personal data obtained in a manner other than from the data subject Your personal data may come from publicly available sources, in particular from databases and registers: Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG).
9. Obligation to provide personal data
It is obligatory to provide your personal data for the purposes stipulated in point 4 above, to:
1) execute the recruitment process by Acaisoft; failure to do so shall make it impossible for Acaisoft to complete the recruitment process,
2) conclude and perform the contract signed with Acaisoft and allow Acaisoft render services; failure to do so shall make it impossible to conclude and perform the contract,
3) conclude and perform the contract for products and services offered by entities collaborating with Acaisoft; failure to do so shall make it impossible to conclude and perform the contract,
10. Automatic decision-making process, including profiling
Your personal data shall not be processed in an automated manner, including their profiling.
Independently and separately from the aforementioned employer, eRecruiter and Grupa Pracuj are liable for processing of your personal data stated in the application form.
Since working with Acaisoft, our delivery velocity has increased at least 20 times. In the past months, we’ve done more developments than what had been done in the last four years in our company.